Windows Server – 16-Core License
This edition is designed for highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments. This uses a Core-based licensing model & requires the purchase of WS CALs.
Why Sever Edition?
• Deliver enhancements to core Windows Server functionality.
• Enable developers to create cloud native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
• Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system.
• Continues to enable high density virtualization.
• Adds advanced software-defined datacenter capabilities.
• Adds advanced software-defined storage capabilities.
Datacenter Key Features:
• Core Windows Server Functionality.
• Hybrid integration.
• Hyper-converged infrastructure.
• Unlimited OSEs/Hyper-V Containers.
• Unlimited Windows Server Containers.
• Host Guardian Service.
• Unlimited Storage Replica.
• Shielded Virtual Machines.
• Software defined networking.
• Software defined storage.
Datacenter and Standard Edition per-Core Licensing
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter and Standard editions are licensed by physical core. Licenses are sold in 2-packs and 16-packs.
Minimum License Requirements:
• All physical cores must be licensed.
• 8 core licenses per processor.
• 16 core licenses per server.
This product includes a single (1) license authorising usage on a single (1) server with up to 16-Cores. Also included is a DVD-ROM featuring the installation media required to install Windows Server 2019 Datacenter 64-bit on your server.
For servers with more than 16-Cores, there is an alternative package with license & installation media for up to 24-Cores. Alternatively additional core licenses are available in packs of 2, 4, & 16 core licenses, which can be purchased in any combination to match the core-count of your server.
CAL (Client Access Licenses) are not included with this product, and must be purchased separately to use this server software. These are available in 1 or 5 user Packs, or alternatively in 1 or 5 Device Packs, allowing you the flexibility to choose the number & type of CAL packs to suit your business or organisation’s needs.FeaturesFull Compliment of Features in Microsoft Server 2019*
Unique Hybrid Capabilities with Azure
Extend your datacentre to Azure to maximise existing investments and gain new hybrid capabilities. The move to the cloud is a journey and often takes a hybrid approach, one that combines on-premises and cloud environments. With its hybrid cloud capabilities, Microsoft takes a
we will send you the activation key for Windows 10 license directly via e-mail. maximum time 1 to 3 hours only.